The Suan Pakkad Palace is the first museum in Thailand where the owner, their Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess Chumbhot of Nagara Svarga, decided to convert their private residence, built in the traditional Thai style opened in 1952 , is located on 6 Rai on Sri Ayudhya Road, Bangkok, containing their Royal Highnesses Prince and Princess Chumbhot of Nagara Svarga's collection of antiquities, which has been passed down through successive generations. The Pakkad Palace Suan is a combination of fine arts and ancient artifacts from the era of H.R.H. Prince Paribatra Sukhumbandhu, son of His Majesty King Chulalongkorn, Rama V and Her Majesty Queen Sukhumala Marasri.
There are groups of 4 traditional Thai houses with the covered hallway between them. Houses 5 to 8 are located along the west side of the property. The Lacquer Pavilion stands in the main garden to the south of the compound. The Ban-Chiang [Thai Heritage] and Marsi Gallery are in the Chumbhot-Pantip Centre of Arts. Museum.